Whether your preferred plane is commercial or private, the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System is a must-have for the flight simulation enthusiast. Delivering realistic and precise control while enhancing muscle memory, the Yoke simulates what it feels like to truly fly an aircraft. A solid foundation for an array of specialized simulation hardware, this is as close as you can get to actual flight without climbing into a cockpit.
Saitek Pro Flight Yoke
The Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System features a durable stainless steel shaft with precision bearings for smooth, predictable elevator and aileron control. The built-in stopwatch is perfect for timing approaches, and if your PC lacks available USB ports, an integrated USB Hub* provides a docking station for additional Saitek hardware.
*Saitek Pro Flight Yoke Power Adapter required to power Yoke's USB Hub
Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant
The included Throttle Quadrant features detents for idle and reverse thrusters. Detachable lever knobs enable you to customize your flight by configuring any combination of throttle, flaps, mixture or prop pitch. For an extra layer of realism, additional Throttle Quadrants are available separately for multi-engine setups.
Additional Throttle Quadrant available separately
| || |
- Used with the included ST Programming Software, an integrated mode switch trebles the number of controls you have at your fingertips
- Accurately time each leg of your flight plan with the integrated chronometer
- Unique, 2-position desk clamp keeps your Yoke and Quadrant securely fixed no matter how extreme the flying conditions
- 14 Buttons
- POV Hat Switch
- 3-Position Mode Switch
- 3 Axis Levers on Quadrant
- Elevator and Aileron Axes on Yoke
Flight Simulation Software Compatibility
- FSX - Flight Simulator X
- Most Other Flight Simulation Games
- USB 2.0 Port
- Windows XP, Vista or 7 (32- and 64-bit)
Use the provided mounting hardware to securely mount to any table or desktop...
...Or make it part of a larger original configuration
Versatile Mounting Options:
Saitek's Pro Flight Yoke and Throttle Quadrant are both equipped with highly adaptable mounting clamps which provide the freedom to configure your kit in any manner you see fit. Whether situated atop your desk or clamped to the front of it, you can securely place the controls exactly where you want them.
Fully Customizable to Meet Your Needs
Modular and interchangeable, Saitek's range of Instrument Panels can be situated one on top of another or side-by-side. Want the Altimeter above the Compass? Done. Want your Vertical Speed Indicator to the left of your Airborne Direction Finder? Go for it. Easy-to-use mounting brackets provide the means to arrange your flight simulation setup in a configuration only limited by your imagination.
| || |
Build the Ultimate Virtual Cockpit
With Saitek's Pro Flight Yoke System, the configuration of your dreams can become reality. From just a Yoke and a Throttle Quadrant, easily add Rudder Pedals and a multitude of Switch, Navigation, and Instrument Panels to fully customize your flight simulator. Commercial or private, seasoned or novice, you have the ability to equip your flight simulation setup with all the essentials needed to vastly improve your skill set and muscle memory.
- Precision elevator and aileron control through yoke
- 14 button controls (inc. 6 on the quadrant)
- 3-position mode switch
- Durable, stainless steel yoke shaft
- Ultra-stable 2 position desk clamp
- Built-in chronometer for in-flight timing
- Integrated 3 port USB hub (power adapter available separately)
- 3 axis lever throttle quadrant can be mounted in 8 different ways
- Saitek Smart Technology programming software included
- Mounting positions for three Saitek Flight Instrument Panels
- Compatible: Windows 7, XP/XP64, and Vista
Connects via single USB port. Works well with Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals and Pro Flight Throttle